Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance in Sandusky, Amherst, and Port Clinton OH
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance is commonly misunderstood. While some policies can be expensive, auto insurance doesn’t have to be pricey or complicated. You should be able to find and tailor a policy perfect for your vehicle and your budget.
At Yanak Insurance Group, our dedicated agents will help you find ways to save money without sacrificing important coverage for your auto insurance policy.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
There are many types of coverage available to cover your vehicle. Auto insurance you may purchase through Yanak Insurance Group include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle. This can help with a victim’s medical bills as well as protect you against a lawsuit regarding a car wreck.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments coverage provides compensation for you and your passengers’ medical bills after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers expenses related to an accident involving another driver who is not carrying the proper amount of insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance helps with trip interruption expenses, such as if you run out of gas or get a flat tire.
What Auto Insurance is Required in Ohio?
In Ohio, all drivers must carry a minimum amount of liability insurance. Requirements in Ohio are:
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability
Minimum liability coverages aren’t the only type of coverage you may need, however.
Insure Your Vehicle Today
Insure your vehicle with the policy is deserves. Speak with an agent from Yanak Insurance Group at (419) 625-7353 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Your auto insurance needs may be different than someone else’s. It is important to consider your car insurance needs before purchasing a policy. Speak with an insurance agent today about how much insurance is right for your vehicle.
How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
The cost of car insurance varies depending on several factors. Your rates can change depending on your location, driving record, age, gender, credit score and more.
How Often Do Car Insurance Prices Change?
Auto insurance prices tend to change each year, although they can change any time there is a fluctuation in your driving record, credit or claims history. An accident can affect your car insurance almost immediately, meaning you won’t have until the next year before you see a change.
How Do Car Insurance Deductibles Work?
If you wish to file a car insurance claim, you must first meet your deductible. This is the amount you must pay before a claim can be approved. If your comprehensive coverage has a $500 deductible, for example, you must pay $500 toward repairs before receiving compensation from your insurer.
Which Car Insurance is Best for Young Drivers?
Most insurers recommend that young drivers carry full coverage auto insurance. Although this insurance is more expensive than basic liability, it is also more likely to cover a young driver’s expenses after an accident.